8.26.2011

The Cat Scan Fail

Okay, so the other day I came across this neat Tumblr site, The Cat Scan that posts pictures of cats on scanners. I thought I would give it a try too but it turns out Dennis Jerry is scared of the white light from the scanner going across the glass screen. Funny, because he loves to investigate the printer by stepping all over the paper tray when I'm trying to print something! But nope, he tip toes around that white light zipping across the scanner like someone avoiding the cracks along the sidewalk. All I managed to get were these two shots. Not quite as cool as the pictures found on that site. Sort of fail?

Champagne coloured cat on scanner


1 comment:

  1. I think its a successful failure :) The two photos still look pretty hype! I especially like the first one with just the two paws hehe.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP