6.28.2012

Nate the Great and Other Studio Stories

I always get excited when it's time to present final products to my clients. Just watching the looks on their faces as they flip through the pages of their photo book, smiling as they relive the moments from their session, make it all worth it. You may remember the newborn and family session we did with Nathan not too long ago. If you missed it, you can read about it here. Because I love my clients so much, I also like to put together a bonus highlights video for them as a little surprise when they receive their images. You can watch the video from Nathan's newborn session here.

When Nathan was born, his mommy told me they also called him Nate which immediately reminded me of a favourite childhood book series of mine, Nate the Great. Of course, I had to make sure this book made it to Nathan's bedtime story list. If there is one thing I love more than making beautiful images for families, it is sharing a favourite book with them.

Here is a picture of the collection that was made just for mommy and daddy.
markham-fine-art-photography

I spend a lot of time thinking about how my photography collections are presented so that I can share who I am as an artist and what photography means to me. My goal was something that was meaningful and pretty to look at, with an overall modern-rustic aesthetic to it. I wanted something for my clients that was just as delightful to open as the contents awaiting them inside.

markham-modern-photography
markham-kids-photographer

I hope this gives you a little insight on a part of my creative process!

Want to know more about the different kinds of products and collections our studio can create for you? Start by sharing your vision of the perfect family portrait session with me at vivian@vivianhui.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP