3.15.2013

Vivian Hui Weddings Featured on Style Me Pretty!

Rustic wedding photography featured on Style Me Pretty

How excited am I that Ann and Damian's wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty today? Very! I write about the weddings I photograph on this blog all the time but it's such an honour to read someone else's description of your work. I love that they create a style guide and colour palette based on the images for even more wedding inspiration. Adding to that excitement, a perfectly sweet testimonial from the beautiful bride and I'm a happy girl today.

I may or may not have been skipping around the house this morning...

One of my brides said to me today that she loves my job because I've got such an exciting and meaningful one. I cannot agree more. I feel very lucky and I am inspired everyday by the people I get to meet and work with to capture their most intimate moments.

Here is a part of Ann's write up for the Style Me Pretty post:

We set out for a small, intimate, simple, classic and elegant wedding and it was more than what we could ever have imagined it to be. Bringing friends and family from various countries was a big deal, since it doesn’t happen very often. This made it even more important to keep the day simple, so we could interact with each and every one of our guests. The ceremony was my favourite part of the day – it was funny, emotional, intense and special – all rolled into one. The bridal photo session was a lot of fun. Vivian and her 2nd photographer Chan-Ra did such a FANTASTIC job on the photo’s and the highlights video, capturing a small, intimate, simple, classic and elegant wedding – simply priceless. We look back and think “Wow, we enjoyed every single minute of the special day with our closest friends and family there. We couldn’t ask for anything more” and it’s all thanks to Helen Lai for her attention to detail, personable personality and professionalism and Vivian for capturing the most beautiful pictures that we can look back on for the rest of our lives.

You can read Ann and Damian's behind-the-scenes (really cute) story of how they met and tied the knot; then lose yourself in their romantic summer wedding gallery here.


4 comments:

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP