3.30.2016

We moved! New business name and website: sundaykindoflove.com

Sunday Kind of Love
Hi there lovelies. Well it's been years in the making but it's official. We've moved! We are now running our lifestyle photography studio under our new name, Sunday Kind of Love! I spent a lot of late nights and long hours on this new website and I really love it so I hope you will love it too. 

You can now find out what we've been up to and get all sorts of inspiration for your family and home at: http://sundaykindoflove.com.

For a direct link to the new photography blog, you can click here

After I realizing that a lot of visitors still find there way here from seeing my most popular pin on Pinterest (a what to wear guide for spring engagement photos), I thought that leaving this final post here would be the right thing to do, in case you are wondering what happened. I really hope to see you over on our new site! 

xoxo,
Vivian 


6 comments:

  1. What this site is basically for? Are you offering some kind of services?
    gatwick chauffeur parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post Dear! i like your article, thanks for sharing the information. Awesome images and content flow, i am also an content writer, write interesting and amazing articles on Horoscope or Rashifal in Hindi or different - different topics. please check on my website mPanchang.com

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP