3.08.2012

Prince Edward County Pregnancy Portraits with Emily and Greg

Remember the sneak peek I posted a while back for Emily and Greg's belly session? Beautiful open fields and rustic farmhouse scenery in the picturesque Prince Edward County. It was such a dreamy location, I think I could have spent all day long there with my camera.

Back to Emily and Greg, one of the most genuine couples I have ever met. The weather was on our side that morning and the sun was just right. I absolutely loved the raspberry coloured, bell-sleeved top that Emily chose for the shoot, it added a nice splash of colour to the pale greens and yellows on the farm.

Now, you all know I always like a good story about stuff that happens during the shoot, so here we go. Near the end of the session when Greg was leaning in to kiss Emily's belly for a shot, Emily's nose started getting itchy. Her hands were holding her belly where I had asked her to put them for the pose and she was trying to hold still. As she tried to fight the itch, Greg looked up to see what was going on and out came a sneeze aimed perfectly on his forehead. It was such a cute moment with Emily apologizing, Greg being a gentleman about it and me, being the third-wheel witness, snapping away with my camera. Anyways, we had a good long laugh and it made for some really funny 'blooper' shots. Thank you Emily and Greg, it was a blast!

Here are some of my favourite shots from the day.

emily greg maternityrustic farmhouse
black and white farmhousepregnancy pose
Prince Edward County scenery
picton fieldsnatural light pregnancy photo
emily greg belly sessionback to back pregnancy photo

And a final close-up shot of the lovely Emily...

baby belly

Finally, what's a baby belly session without an accompanying Pinterest inspiration board? Click here to look at the inspiration behind the style and colours that we used for our farmhouse maternity session.

Stay tuned for Emily and Greg's newborn session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP