3.10.2012

Markham Baby Photographer - Newborn Session with Emily and Greg

As promised, here are the irresistibly cute, bubbly and smile-inducing images from Emily and Greg's newborn photo session with their son, Kayden. I just love this baby name. I don't want to ruin the perfectly serene and heartfelt moments captured in this session with my rambling so I'll let the images do their work and tell the story of a mommy and daddy's love for their first born son.

Presenting Emily, Greg and Kayden.

Cornell baby photographyMarkham newborn photography
GTA newborn photo sessionGTA natural light baby photography

GTA candid baby photoToronto lifestyle baby portraits

mother and sonlifestyle family portrait love

father and sonMarkham baby photo

black and white mother and sonbaby toes


Emily and Greg, thanks for offering me a glimpse into your intimate family moments, you two are wonderful parents and Kayden is a lucky little man. For more of the adorable Kayden and this lovely family, head over to my Facebook page to see their baby belly highlights video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP