1.10.2013

Happy New Year!

Okay so my New Year's post is 10 days late but wow, what a year it's been! I've been so lucky this year to photograph my clients in beautiful and cool places such as Blue Mountain, Prince Edward County, the Beaches, the Old Mill, the Distillery District, Evergreen Brickworks and the list goes on. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who have trusted me to bring their vision to life, let me play creatively, supported me with compliments, praises and referrals and allowed me to share in your life moments. This year would have been nothing without you guys!

Wow, sorry for the 'academy-like' speech, must be from watching the Critic's Choice Awards. Speaking of, Jennifer Lawrence's speech was so sweet, didn't you think?

Anyway I hope that this year brings many good things to everyone, whatever your goals and aspirations may be. I'm looking forward to another fun filled year and can't wait to share with you all the projects that I have in store for 2013.

I'll leave you with this attempted family photo of me, Alvin and the cats. The cats wouldn't join us for the portrait so we tempted them with food but they wouldn't stop sniffing our hands for more food! Oh well. Here's to wonderful new beginnings - Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year 2013

1 comment:

  1. You guys are amazing!! thank you for the awesome session with our doggy daycare clients!! They are all STILL talking about the whole experience and most of all, your beautiful photos. I am, (by far) the most guilty of forgetting to stop and take pictures of moments in my life. But it's so amazingly important!! thank you for helping commemorate Balanced Paws making it to year two, but also, marking another year in the lives of our clients and their four-footed fur-kids. cheers to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Labels

Search This Blog

Back to TOP